European College of Aquatic Animal Health
The primary objectives of the ECAAH are to advance veterinary and related biological sciences and animal health care in Europe and increase the skills those practising in this field by
- Establishing guidelines for post-graduate education and experience prerequisite to becoming a specialist in aquatic animal health
- Examining and authenticating veterinarians as specialists to serve the veterinary patient, its owner and the public in general
- Providing expertise in this specialty,
- Encouraging research and other contributions to knowledge related to this specialty; and
- Promoting communication and the dissemination of this knowledge.